It's just an 83 cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

350-G

Apprentice
May 2, 2015
GA
I seem to get that a lot when I tell people I'm building my car. But, I happen to like my cutlass. Plus I need something to do in my spare time. The plans are to build a good handling street machine that I can go out and have fun with. I have been gathering parts for some time now and its time to get it together. Here are just a few of the parts I have an hand. DSC_0023.JPG DSC_0022.JPG DSC_0021.JPG DSC_0018.JPG I'll get the car pics as soon as I get everything from around it.​

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
It's about the fun. Nice parts for a great car. It will tighten up that 83 for sure!
59b86743ff6b62a108cb0d41fdbaff03_61295.gif

350-G

Apprentice
May 2, 2015
GA
Thanks, I hope so. Seeing as I stopped work on my 67 C10 to start this. The fun is gone until I get something going.

350-G

Apprentice
May 2, 2015
GA
As far as the running gear, Its a sbc 355 with blue print alum heads. Not to expensive and came with a warranty. Well built th350, and the posi I picked up. Not sure what gear to go with yet. Mild street cam, 1 5/8 headers. 2 1/2 exhaust. Also blazer front and rear disc with new brake performance drilled and slotted rotors. Pulled a steering gearbox and shaft from a jeep grand c also to replace current gearbox. Now just have to find a pp valve from a Camaro or something to complete the setup.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor