I've been busy lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I started a new job in Wabasca Alberta back in September.
Still driving a water truck in the oil patch,but hauling "produced water" this time instead of fresh water.
I just finished a 67 day stretch where I worked 64 of those days.
Now I have a few days off,Yippee !!!
The average day is app. 14 hours and we get overtime after 10,so I am making pretty good money.
I spoke with Mike @ Mike's Montes yesterday and bought a new SS front bumper nose for a hopeful paint and body job next winter,the Monte is starting to show lots of rock chips,a couple of small dents and the original nose is pretty much beyond repair.
I have someone already lined up to do the work for me,my buddy Kenny owns a small body shop and if you dont try to nickel and dime him he can do nice work.
I'd like to pull the engine and have the engine compartment painted too,and if it's in the budget a set of carbon fiber inner fenders would be nice.
Of course there are other plans to make over the winter,a hydroboost would be nice as well as a new power window harness w/relays from Jabin,(gmachinz @ Harnessworx),it sure would be nice to have faster working power windows LOL.
Guy

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor