MALIBU Jacking Instructions sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Master Mechanic
Jan 10, 2018
I just purchased a Jacking Instructions sticker for my 81 Malibu coupe. The original sticker was missing when I purchased the car.
Where exactly does this sticker fit on the inside of the trunk lid?

McGillicutty

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2018
Oshawa, Ontario
Seems they weren't too careful about the placement of these stickers. On my Cutlass you have to lean over sideways to read it.
I don't think there is an official location, just pick a spot that works well for you.
IMG_20180226_065333.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Ratchet

Master Mechanic
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, thanks. I was kinda thinking that there was no specific location, but it there was, there's no harm in finding out.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Actually there is an official location for them in the factory assembly instructions, which likely we'll never see. But the information is out there, somewhere. Whether the people actually putting them on during assembly were paying attention to that is a whole 'nother story.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor