JAMES AND JARED - FIGURED WE WOULD PUT A FACE TO OUR SCREEN NAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Me ( JAMCAR223 ) and Jared ( Texas82GP ) attended a local cruise in tonight. I got to meet him, his brother, and father. It was a nice night. Figured I would post a couple pics. and put a face to our screen names. I had on my GBodys of Houston shirt, and Jared had on his GBody Forum shirt... go figure.

IMG_7313.JPG
IMG_7315.JPG

Reactions: 7 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I had a great time James! Fun little car show and you have an awesome GN. Looking forward to looking at it more and going for a ride in it.

Reactions: 2 users

406 Monte

Greasemonkey
Jul 1, 2016
Minnesota
Looks like a lot of fun! To dang cold for that here still but think it's on the up hill swing, plus to much salt and sand on the roads need a few good rains.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Good to see you guys finally met...:friday:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Matthew Goeke

G-Body Guru
Oct 15, 2016
DAMN those black grand nationals look so good! too bad my grandpa didnt trade in the red regal and buy one like he was going to.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I almost went there lol....glad someone walked through that door before me!
You know what they say Cutty... when you open the door, you're halfway out of the closet :banana:.
Anyway, looking forward to meeting some more of you guys.

Reactions: 1 users

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Always great to put faces to names, you guys do make a happy looking couple........of G-Body enthusiasts!
As for meeting James, we are at polar opposite ends of the continent so you'll just have to be satisfied with continuing to creep my facebook lol!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor