FOR SALE Jegs 2.5" Stainless Mufflers

Trader history for pagrunt (0)

pagrunt

pagrunt

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I got the stainless mufflers from my Jegs kit I want to sell since I'm not using them. They're 2.5" offset/offset. They got some weight (both boxed 22lbs) so shipping won't be the cheapest. I only opened one of them when I got the kit to compair to the Pypes mufflers I'm using. From what I understand they are a baffle type muffler. I'll start with $100 for the pair plus shipping from Shelocta, Pa 15774. I couldn't find any details on them outside of the Jegs kit (https://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/30525/10002/-1)
DSCN3657.JPG
DSCN3662.JPG
DSCN3658.JPG

AZRegal

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
What pypes mufflers are you using? I only ask because i have the pypes 2.5" x-pipe dual exhaust on my ls1 swapped cutlass and i absolutely can not stand them. They are the street pro offset mufflers and they are loud as hell. They drone like a sumbitch on the freeway at 70 mph. They sound like the old glass pack mufflers but worse. The loud *ss clackling drives me insane. Just curious also if you have ever heard these jegs mufflers on a car? If i knew they were quieter than these pypes street pros i would buy them in a minute. These pypes mufflers are going in the trash soon.

pagrunt

pagrunt

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
They are the Street Pro's that came with the POS kit I got & they wouldn't fix the passenger side tailpipe issue. I'm not to worry about it as the cats will alter the sound alittle & I did have Flowmaster 40's on the old duals. I believe without a crossover it'll change it abit too. As for the Jegs mufflers I haven't heard how they sound. There are enough with the Jegs kit here that might be able to answer how they sound.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor