Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
Reactions: 7 users

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
I bought one and dont even need it yet. Put it up for later.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 1 users

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Man, I don't think I can use this set. I am going with a 455/200r4 combo. Says its for cars with SBC.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Will this fit a regal with an olds 307 and thorton 350 jr manifolds? If not can i make it work?

Thx
Man, I don't think I can use this set. I am going with a 455/200r4 combo. Says its for cars with SBC.
The kit (sames as in regular steel, uses the same instruction sheet) was designed to do a direct connect to a specific set of their headers for SBC in our cars & their trans X-member. With the right adjustment they should fit any header or down pipe set up & X-member. I have a set in the garage as a back up if I screw up fixing the already screwed up Pypes kit.

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
The kit (sames as in regular steel, uses the same instruction sheet) was designed to do a direct connect to a specific set of their headers for SBC in our cars & their trans X-member. With the right adjustment they should fit any header or down pipe set up & X-member. I have a set in the garage as a back up if I screw up fixing the already screwed up Pypes kit.
Cool thx

I figured i can have the shop customize some downpipes and use the rest of this kit. I already pulled the trigger and bought it. Didnt want to miss out on the deal.

I was going to buy all pieces seperate and go with dynomax mufflers but that put me almost at 800 just for material plus labor

This kit atthis price will save me like 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor