Jegs stainless mufflers, what would they be worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I gotta start to get rid of some of the extra stuff from my exhaust adventures. I'll ask about the Jegs mufflers here since someone else may be interested in them. They are the ones included in the Jegs stainless kit that everyone has been buying. The details on them is they are stainless 2.5" offset/offset free-flowing turbo mufflers. One has been taken out of the box, the other is still boxed. Haven't seen anything listed on their site listing these mufflers, just the chambered ones. I thinking I would like to say for fellow members $120 shipped any where in the US. Let me know if it seems to be an OK starting point. I'm going with the Pypes mufflers from the POS kit I have so I won't need them. Don't have any pics tonight but could get them for tommorrow after work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor