jegs trans double hump crossmember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty454

Apprentice
Jul 8, 2010
blackwood,new jersey
Has anybody used the jegs trans crossmember and had exaust problems? my collectors dont line up where the cutouts are for the exaust to go threw the crossmember so i wanted to get some ideas of what guys did i kno i can get custom bends done at a local muffler shop but wanted to figure somethin out on the cheaper end Im also have a big block in my car and im wondering if wherew the cutouts are if they are more for the small block.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
The Iceman is definitely the way to go. Cheaper, lighter, ad can fit up to 3.5" pipes... enough for the extremeist haha

CostasCutlass

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2008
NJ, 07003
Where the hell do you get the iceman crossmember from? I'm running a true dual 2.5 with the factory crossmember, my pipes are sitting LOOOWWWW

Cutty454

Apprentice
Jul 8, 2010
blackwood,new jersey
Im gonna check out the iceman xmember hopefully it works I also think the problem with the jegs one is its made for a small block and seeing how a big block is wider and im also using the super comp headers

gbodydude

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2008
if you have a big block like i do you well want the iceman crossmember.i have one for my monte ss and it is very strong.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
The G-Force crossmember is well worth the asking price. I got one on my '83 Cutlass and love it. It's very sturdy and can definitely withstand the abuse of a big block. I don't know anyone personally who has used the Iceman crossmember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor