jesse james, OCC, fast and loud....compete live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
coming up on Discovery Channel.....9pm!

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
It's on some other cable channel too. Whatever station my dad is on right now. Unfortunately we don't get speedtv or "speed."

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
ooops..... :oops:

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
There was an oops?
Oh. I didn't see your edit.
Now I made an oops. :lol:

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Jrs bike is nice but GMG actually has a real bike that is a daily driver and yeah, this isnt crotch rocket buildoff

Geed_up_442

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
Fast n loud's poke at jr and sr was hilarious. I fell asleep before seeing the end but from what I saw seniors machined bike was sick. How they were talking about leaving all the machined marks. But Ima have to search the web to see what jessie James' ended up like. Fast n loud didn't look like they were even in the same league as the rest of the builders though.

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Sorry GMG is the only team to build a bike in the Rome given and drive the thing to Vegas. Its a Badass bike to named Fred-****ing ride every day. Sr bike its ugly as ****. Jr bike is ugly with a double ugly exhaust. Jessies bike, it took him ten years to come up with that crap? Sorry guys teamfastNLoud all the way in my book.

Geed_up_442

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
F.R.E.D. I ****en love that name. Might have to rename my car lol. Respect is due for them holding to the time restriction originally given and don't get me wrong I like the bike but hell me and my buddies can build a bike in my garage chop frames from different years and give it a mean paint job so what exactly did they do that was so awesome. Ive wipped my *ss and seen better designs on toilet paper than jr's bike has, its not even worth a conversation so that's all I'm saying about his sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor