BUILD THREAD JRP's '87 Regal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Still have parts left. Seriously if anyone here wants anything let me know. I'm losing my patience with marketplace mouthbreathers messaging me at 2 am and expecting me to hold sh*t for them until next September when their baby mama gets her welfare check or when they can get a day off from their job as an astronaut or whatever...
Got anything that could be classified as “80’s jank”? (Besides the car, that is.)

Nov 4, 2012
Got anything that could be classified as “80’s jank”? (Besides the car, that is.)
Define jank?

Just saw the header panel I sold for $150 listed for $300 on marketplace. The same guy also has a GN hood for sale for $1600... lmao.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Define jank?

Just saw the header panel I sold for $150 listed for $300 on marketplace. The same guy also has a GN hood for sale for $1600... lmao.
Looking for the oddities from this era, like the fiber optic indicator Donavan has on Olds Cool, stuff like that. Or any spare accessory wiring, since that stuff is hard to find. Basically, if you’ve got any trinkets you think you can’t sell, send them my way.

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Define jank?

Make one wonder why prices are so high on used & junk. Someone should ask him directly if he'll take $150 since that's what he paid for it & didn't need it.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
Looking for the oddities from this era, like the fiber optic indicator Donavan has on Olds Cool, stuff like that. Or any spare accessory wiring, since that stuff is hard to find. Basically, if you’ve got any trinkets you think you can’t sell, send them my way.
If I find anything I'll give you a shout.
Make one wonder why prices are so high on used & junk. Someone should ask him directly if he'll take $150 since that's what he paid for it & didn't need it.
He bought it, I don't really care what he does with it, but unless he finds some sucker he's not getting $300 for it. Same thing with his hood. I'll take way less than $1600 for my hood, and mine is nicer.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Well, it's gone. It was a little sad to see it go but it hurt to see it sit in the garage and I'm glad to have the space back.
20220807_153935.jpg

The project isn't over. I'm holding onto the engine and I will find a good car, a better foundation than this one, to put it in.

Last edited:
  • Indifferent
Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
FWIW, people are desperate not to buy repop headers which from what I hear, at least SOME of are much better quality these days.

A little over a year ago when I was trying to get rid of cheap junk I had someone ask me about one of my spare 83 headers, pullapart special with bad chrome and burned off paint he saw while he was there.

Didn't really want to sell it so threw a crazy price on it: $350.

He bought it.

Then again, he DID tell me he was doing an ls-swap so we all know about his decision making ability.....

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor