Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012

CutPaste_2019-02-28_23-45-56-093.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I'm really anxious to see this come together.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
I'm really anxious to see this come together.

Thanks, I'm excited. This engine has been a long time coming, I'm just glad it's finally materializing. I'm glad to be back working on the Buick in full swing. It sat for far too long.

Reactions: 3 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I agree with DRIVEN. That is going to be one awesome ride when you get it done! Can you get someone to film you when you first fire it up? You are going to be so nervous and giddy, but I think you will be rewarded.

• Agree
Nov 4, 2012
I agree with DRIVEN. That is going to be one awesome ride when you get it done! Can you get someone to film you when you first fire it up? You are going to be so nervous and giddy, but I think you will be rewarded.

Thanks! I'm going to do everything I can to have someone record the initial startup. I already feel like a kid on Christmas everytime I get an update on the engine, so I'll probably be bouncing off the walls when it gets into the car and running.

I'm totally a Buick motor newbie but I love this build. Can't wait to see if it finally roar to life! Keep posting the progress!!

Glad you're enjoying it! I've always had a thing for Buicks but rebuilding this 350 has really got me into the Buick engines. I will be sure to keep the updates coming.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Just went through this thread, glad to see you back working on it! Nice that you went with a Buick motor with it...it's going to be a fun little package I'm sure! Will be more actively watching future updates.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
There was a complete looking 71 Buick 350 Skylark engine listed for sale near me on Facebook marketplace for $250. I figure all the Buick guys hang out in this thread so I'd let you guys know.

Nov 4, 2012
Just went through this thread, glad to see you back working on it! Nice that you went with a Buick motor with it...it's going to be a fun little package I'm sure! Will be more actively watching future updates.

Thanks for reading through Kevin, I'm definitely happy to be working on it again. I'm kinda happy I ended up keeping a Buick 'all Buick'. The goal has never been to have a show car or a race car, just something to have fun wrenching on, take to car cruises and make an occasional pass at the drag strip and I think this car is gonna serve that purpose really well. I appreciate you following along!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor