Jumping power window switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Can I use a couple wires directly off a battery to bypass the power window switch and make these windows go up, there is no power to the car which I haven't investigated yet but I want the windows up since this will be outside.

20200105_133906-1.jpg

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Edit, plug in the switch, there should be a blue and black wire coming from the motor. Take a battery and hook the blue to 12V and the black to ground.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
yes, to bypass the switch, to go up power on blue, ground on brown, ........on that connector positive on blue/white and negative on brown for passenger window

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I just put the battery positive on the pink wire on the backside of the driver's switch and grounded the battery to the drivers door and both windows went up from the driver's switch. Thanks to all that replied.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor