Junk Yard Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Thought you guys might like to see some photos. Not all G body but pretty neat anyway.
This El Camino is one step away from the crusher. Its been sitting in the yard for years. Hoods bent, insides trash.

IMG_2197 (002).JPG IMG_2198 (002).JPG

THis ones also been sitting around for years. I think the owner was storing it for someone but its pretty hammered inside and out.

IMG_2196 (002).JPG IMG_2199 (002).JPG

This Malibu is another one thats been there for years. Nothing really left inside. Interior is shot, body is just as bad. Trims pretty beat up.

IMG_2095 (002).JPG
This Cutlass just sold as a running car. It was there for at least 3 years. Had a tan pillow seat interior but the door bottoms were really rotted. V8 car.

IMG_2096 (002).JPG

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Now the interesting stuff. Lots of old movie cars. There are more but I didnt get to take all the photos today. I might have posted some of these once before but Im not sure if it was on this site.

These were from Men In Black. Stunt cars.

IMG_2200 (002).JPG IMG_2201 (002).JPG IMG_2202 (002).JPG

There are a few Dodge Durangos. I think theyre from the Ninja Turtle movie. Also stunt trucks. Inside they have full roll cages and a lexan windshield. Cant tell from the outside because of the tints. As you can see one didnt do too well. LOL

IMG_2221 (002).JPG IMG_2218 (002).JPG IMG_2222 (002).JPG

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor