junk yard rear disk brake build

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowlife79

n00b
Aug 2, 2016
hi i'm new to this forum and have owned many g malibus and want to try and vid and pic a walk thru rear disk brake build if its something gbods mite be interested in I've built them for my 78 m-classic in 1982 now am set to do my 79.the parts I will use are junk yard finds or cheap in stores.i will show how to disassemble and reuse your proportioning valve and make and measure brackets that will fit under almost any 15''rim. what do I want...to know what headers and exhaust work and fit best,lowlife 79.

lowlife79

n00b
Aug 2, 2016
BUT I'm gonna show how and what to use and fit under most 15'' wheels these you refer to don't, with a lil skill anyone can do it with any number of donor cars. I just gathered everything for except two rubber brake hoses and fluid for 40 bucks. oh well I wont waste my time ill let you waste your money, anyone else can pm me for the pix and recipe...

Rok_OEM

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
I am curious to see what setup you have came up with.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Why don't you do a thread explaining what you did instead of keeping us in the dark? The concept of the forum is to share your ideas with other gearheads alike.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor