Junkyard Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
$200 later...
They'll call my basement home for a while. Up close they're kind of grody but good.

Those are way better than that first set with the shart stains....just nasty! Whoever owned that car had poor hygiene. The head rests also had grease stains. The interiors on some of these salvage yard cars amaze me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Actually planning to grab those for my wagon as long as the color doesn't clash too bad with the rest of the interior.

Unless MrSony takes the drive and snags them first. :O
Those are pretty nice seats. They look like they have good lumbar support. The color is kinda funky, but I still dig 'em. I think they'd be a cool set of seats for the wagon.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Just when I found these for you and only $50 more with no tracks.
They just need a little work!
1590361271724.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Just when I found these for you and only $50 more with no tracks.
They just need a little work!
View attachment 147000
and to think my dad scoffed at me wasting $200 on those "shitty disgusting seats"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor