Just joined up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

n00b
Jul 28, 2014
Hello Guys,
I just joined the forum. I have owned my Buick for 7 years. It's an 87 Grand National T-top car with 26,500 miles.
It's powered by an RPE 249 Stroker with a 67HPQ turbo. It runs a Janis Billet 200, a 3.5" Denny's NOS ready driveshaft, and 8.5 rear. Supporting mods are FAST XFI, Megacooler...the works really. It needs paint...bad. Factory paint is terrible. It's looks ok, but the checking bugs me.
I'm hunting parts to go further....

Thank you
Coach

Attachments

• Engine1.jpg
    Engine1.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 344
  • Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 332

coach

n00b
Jul 28, 2014
Kwik_Cutty88 said:
Welcome! Those old school mags look good, don't believe I've seen that before. Ever taken it to the track?
No track time yet. Makes in the 650 rwhp range but can go higher. Should go high 9's...but I do not have a cage and it's a glass top car. It will be a few weeks before it sees the track. I need to add a rev limiter for the FAST that I just got from Cal Hartline, and it needs a software update to 2.05. That's the only limiting factor.
I'll post up when I do.

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Welcome nice ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor