Just signed up - with pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoroner

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2006
I'm from Buffalo NY, and as the sig implies, I own a 1986 Monte SC, and my girlfriend and I just bought a 1981 Cutlass Cruiser.

We're currently finishing up the bodywork on the SC, and have just begun getting the Cutlass road ready.

Last on the list is a new gas tank to replace the old one, which has sprouted a second pinhole leak. I plugged the first, but decided not to bother plugging another hole.

We desperately need the headlight bezels for this car, the driver's side bezel was smashed, and the passenger side bezel is cracked, and missing a small piece.
Other than that, it's complete, and not a bad deal for $400. Especially since the undercarriage is in BETTER condition than most late 90's cars here in NY.

Here's a front shot of the SC, I'll have more pictures when the rest of the car is finished:

72996192.jpg

And the new wagon:

88a5e93a.jpg

36d32483.jpg

4aac3559.jpg

TheCoroner

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2006
It has a 307, for now :)

We're currently planning on a 455.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor