Not open for further replies.

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
Will be fun to watch!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: 4 users

mc1984ss

Master Mechanic
May 18, 2020
I'm along for the ride in this one! I'm excited to see what he does to the ol g-body

Reactions: 1 user

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
I'm along for the ride in this one! I'm excited to see what he does to the ol g-body
Especially with a SBO turbo power plant!!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Do agree with him saying that he has a lot to say. Just wondering when he is going to take a second and let loose of that belch that his face and expression seem to indicate he is sitting on. Expect that in the interests of video journalism the Cutlass will be successfully rescued from its durance vile with a minimum of suspense; just thinking that, when using those extenders on the forks as he is suggesting, there ought to be a few hundred pounds of extra counterweight mounted on the other end of the forklift to balance the scales. Either that or score a heavier forklift with a greater and heavier lift and carry capacity.

Nick

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
He definitely has a 'different' camera persona than most youtuber's. But dang can this guy fabricate stuff and make it work. He is crafty!

He doesn't get riled up easily either. His problem solving skills and can do it attitude are keeps me watching.

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
He definitely has a 'different' camera persona than most youtuber's. But dang can this guy fabricate stuff and make it work. He is crafty!

He doesn't get riled up easily either. His problem solving skills and can do it attitude are keeps me watching.

I do like his disposition... and his dedication to his family.

High Roller

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2009
Cowtown USA, MN
nice, i remember him from ROP years ago

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Cool build. He is much better than Junkyard Digs, just an arrogant *ss. Derek from Vice Grip Garage is awesome and hilarious even if he is a die hard chebby guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor