Kick down help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Need some help on adjusting my TH350 kick down. The problem I have now is that this spring (circled in yellow) is missing:

318271_10150764694606423_554071422_9674953_869869259_n.jpg

So with the tab released the cable just slides loosely. My plan is to have someone sit inside and hold the throttle at WOT, release the tab and adjust in manually. But I don't know how far the cable should be out at WOT, can anyone help with that?

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Just to make it more clear. At WOT, how far should the cable be pulled out. 8)

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
With the th350 its about personal preference where its set at. I would leave mine loose so that you would need to really have to press into the throttle before it would kick-down, whereas a freind of mine would set his really tight so it would kick down at the slightest throttle change.

I would start at one extreme then slowly move it the other way ( 1or2 clicks at a time ) until you find the spot you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor