kick down problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc87ss

Apprentice
Dec 18, 2009
HOUSTON,TX
im having a problem with my kick down cable. it seams to be getting stuck sometimes when i step on the gas it on a edlebrock carb 1406 i used a after market bracket to make it work from eldebrock

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
mc87ss said:
im having a problem with my kick down cable. it seams to be getting stuck sometimes when i step on the gas it on a edlebrock carb 1406 i used a after market bracket to make it work from eldebrock

Since you called it a kickdown and not a TV cable am I to assume you have a th350 or th400 and NOT the 200-4r? DiD you reuse your old cable or buy a brand new cable? Do you have the p/n of the kickdown bracket, so we can be certain it's right for the application.

mc87ss

Apprentice
Dec 18, 2009
HOUSTON,TX
DrRansom442 said:
mc87ss said:

Since you called it a kickdown and not a TV cable am I to assume you have a th350 or th400 and NOT the 200-4r? DiD you reuse your old cable or buy a brand new cable? Do you have the p/n of the kickdown bracket, so we can be certain it's right for the application.
not real sure ill post pic later the cable is after market becuz the other one broke when i changed the trans out. yea the trans is a th 350

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor