Kids these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:delete please:

STLRegal said:
GP403 said:
STLRegal said:
Honestly women are the number one reason for wanting to have t-tops on my car. But they are hard to find and to much of a hassle 🙁

What is that? The women or the T-tops?

:rofl:

both

Both are high maintenance too! They are also expensive to make over. And when you're 'driving', most make make alot of noise, and some are quiet... but when the tops come off, all the negative qualities are forgotten somehow. :lol:

Tony_SS said:
STLRegal said:
GP403 said:
STLRegal said:
Honestly women are the number one reason for wanting to have t-tops on my car. But they are hard to find and to much of a hassle 🙁

What is that? The women or the T-tops?

:rofl:

both

Both are high maintenance too! They are also expensive to make over. And when you're 'driving', most make make alot of noise, and some are quiet... but when the tops come off, all the negative qualities are forgotten somehow. :lol:

You hit that one right on the head! LOL!!

I've always had cars people either didn't like, or rode me out for having. I don't care though, I don't like to get lost in the crowd, I like to run it over. 😀

yeah i agree, i like having a car that is different, one you dont see everyday. there are about a million mustangs around here and everyone thinks its the fastest car on the road. i am about 1 in 10 gbodies around my area and most of the others are grandma cars..its unique and i like that

83cut350chev said:
yeah i agree, i like having a car that is different, one you dont see everyday. there are about a million mustangs around here and everyone thinks its the fastest car on the road. i am about 1 in 10 gbodies around my area and most of the others are grandma cars..its unique and i like that

That's exactly what got me into cars in the first place, having something different.

I remember when I had my '77 Caprice... most of my friends were driving Saturns or Ford Tempos and two of their girlfriends had just gotten their permits. One of them tried to drive my Caprice and, having only driven a '91 Ford Tempo, was not at all prepared for the power that 350 put out. That car quickly got a reputation as not one to trifle with.

you are a very brave person for letting a girl drive a car like that! i could never do that

83cut350chev said:
you are a very brave person for letting a girl drive a car like that! i could never do that

It was actually fantastic... I had been parked in my friend's driveway, backed in, as we had been putting speakers in the back of my car. She wanted to drive (as she was just learning how) and my car was the only one available. So she got in, put it in drive and then... shot out of the driveway, across the road, and into the yard of the people across the street.

The poor girl vowed never to touch that car again.

hahaha! lesson learned....

yeah, im 23, and love the old cars!!!! well, anything with speed, lol. my first car was a 77 gp. i got it to run 14.0's at 106. i bought my current project, 79 gp to put the 77 motor in it (never happened, has a 455poncho and about everything else you can buy under it now). but, i drove by my high school a couple days ago, i graduated in 03, and i didnt see one cool ole car in the parkin lot (im talkin big school, 6A, about 400 kids to a graduating class). talked to my lil bro, he graduated in 07, and he said my year was about the last year for cool cars. what the hell is this world coming to?!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor