Kilduff Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I knew guys on here were running their lightning rod style shifter but I never looked at what other styles they have, interesting selection for sure.

Reactions: 4 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I knew guys on here were running their lightning rod style shifter but I never looked at what other styles they have, interesting selection for sure.
I know this is older but I really dig these shifters

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
I have the three stick lightning rod. The kilduff shifters use b&m cables and linkage hardware so since i was replacing a b&m it was a really simple swap out. It is well made. There is a couple of things i dont like. The housing is not sealed tight so if you have the led light inside it shines out everywhere not just the prndl cutouts. Mine is in a console that i had to modify but it solved that problem. The other issue is there is no positive stop for park. The check ball and spring detent allows you to actual go past park and pull the cable tight. Function wise in gear and shifting it works smoother than original lightning rods i used years ago and you can down shift and up shift with the levers

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor