Kudos to McGard company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I use McGard wheel locks and lugs on practically everything I own. My Daughter just got a newer Jeep and I had no 1/2"-20 stuff so I bought a new set of locks. I usually send in for the replacement key but this time the card said I could go online and register as well as order the key. Well, I did. EZ PZ. It cost $16.32, came in three days First Class mail, and fit perfect. Peace of mind should she lose the original key. Best of all, they are still located in upstate New York, and American made.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
They are the best lug nuts.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Isn't it strange when a company does something they should we feel elated. They are the best locks you can buy and it is nice they are still made in the US ...:)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
AND....they made (and maybe still do) the majority of the GM/Goodwrench branded wheel locks from like, since almost forever. I know the wheel locks I got from GM for my 2010 Camaro were made by them.

Nov 4, 2012
I know they do a great job at staying tight because every time a careless customer loses the key it usually takes me an hour to get the bastards off :D

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Joe is right. I once spent days struggling until I broke down and bought a special lock removing socket set. Twice it paid for itself!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor