Landau top clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Sweeper22

Greasemonkey
Nov 18, 2017
Anybody know where to get the clips that hold the trim that goes over the roof on a 84 Buick Regal Limited. They are about 2” wide and separate the body from the Landau vinyl roof. Thanks

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
But they have discontinued alot of stuff for our cars in the past 10 years. :(

Likely, I was able to find and order some clips I needed from these guys (through Lordco in Canada) the difficult part was figuring which were the right ones as many of them look very similar.

Unfortunately I didn't think to note the part numbers anywhere.

I'm pretty sure G Body Parts sells a full kit as well....kinda pricey though...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Street Sweeper22

Greasemonkey
Nov 18, 2017
Are you in a hurry to get the clips? I’m getting ready to get rid of my landau top on my 87 regal. I can see if they will work for you?
Hey that would be awesome. There are two different ones on my car. Ones that go up the side are different from the ones that go across the top. I can’t remember which ones are which but the part numbers are 20215547 and 20215548.

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I’ll try to peel the trim off tonight. My middle had a birthday yesterday and the oldest today so I feel like I got hit by a truck, might wait until tomorrow night.

I’ll post some pics when I get it off to make sure they are the same.

Street Sweeper22

Greasemonkey
Nov 18, 2017
I’ll try to peel the trim off tonight. My middle had a birthday yesterday and the oldest today so I feel like I got hit by a truck, might wait until tomorrow night.

I’ll post some pics when I get it off to make sure they are the same.
I feel your pain bro. My rugrats run me ragged lol I really appreciate your help. Let me know if you need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor