Last Day of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It's the last day of summer for us and it's a nice day out there so I'm going to pop off the t-tops and go for a long cruise... :)

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Enjoy your ride,its raining here.
Guy

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Thanks, I did and sorry to hear about your rain but like they say, better you than me... :mrgreen:

Gutlass

Apprentice
Nov 16, 2009
Good riddance! Summer in Florida is like hell! plus now i get to drive my cutlass with out sweating. lol! Also all the cold fresh is gonna make the car run nicer! I'm not gonna lie though I would love to have a t-top to drive around in the summer. :lol:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I lived in Florida for 3 years and luved ever summer of it....I had an 84 MC nothing like driving down the highway with the t-top off and the ac full blast you get s nice breeze from the vents...gas was cheaper then... :mrgreen:

oh and I worked on roofing of new homes doing the trusses and plywood so I know what the heat is like, I still liked it..

Gutlass

Apprentice
Nov 16, 2009
Don't get me wrong, theres no place in the world that I rather live in than Miami! It's just that this year with no A/C REALLY sucked! I would take a five minute drive and lose 5lbs. lol. I know I'll enjoy summer next year....when I have A/C.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
And where are you from PontiacGP I thought you were from Canada? How can someone from up that far North like the heat of Florida summers? :lol: Summers in Pennsylvania are too hot for me. :mrgreen:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I am from Canada and the guys I worked with on the roofs asked the same thing, I just like the heat. I've worked in California for a while in Mojave Desert up near Palmdale in the middle of the summer and I like that heat too....

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Not me man... 50-75 degree's is my comfort zone T-shirt and hoodie weather. I'd rather it be 15 degree's than 95 degree's though.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
a friend I had when I lived in Montreal would head as far up north as he could to stay away from the heat soon as summer was getting close .. :blam:

you may not like it but at least your not taking it to the extreme like my friend did..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor