Lauren engineering.....body kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
Does anyone know if Lauren Engineering is still open? I have called several times and nobody has answered or called me back. I like both the SS and Lumina front ends they sell and was looking at a roll pan and stage 1 ground effects as well. Its getting close to time to send the Elco to the body shop and I am ready to buy some stuff if I can find it. Are there any other sources for these parts?

thanks in advance for your help......

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
Thanks, they have the SS nose but not the Lumina. OPGI has one I am looking at too. There is big price differences among the kits out there as well. Just trying to figure it all out before I pull the trigger.....

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I bought stage 1 ground effects and the hood scoop for my Regal last summer from Lauren, they have new products coming out so I hope they are still around.
Anyone that carries ground effects for our cars will be a Lauren kit.

Reactions: 1 users

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
I bought stage 1 ground effects and the hood scoop for my Regal last summer from Lauren, they have new products coming out so I hope they are still around.
Anyone that carries ground effects for our cars will be a Lauren kit.
I hope to hear from them soon. I am trying to buy the stage 1 kit as well. Also going either Lumina or SS front end and roll pan. I seen the choo choo replica front ends but they are twice the money as the Lauren version.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Back when I bought the front end conversion for my Monte I found the Lauren kit for sale at OPGI and saved some money buying it through them instead of direct.

Reactions: 1 user

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
Back when I bought the front end conversion for my Monte I found the Lauren kit for sale at OPGI and saved some money buying it through them instead of direct.
That's good to know, thanks!

I am going to try again before I do something else. I really like the look of their stuff on the G body's. Sometimes the smaller shops, builders or manufacturer's have things happen and don't always respond quickly. I am hoping that's the case with them.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Fun fact, page 19 of Lauren's catalog has an old picture of my Monte back when I still had my gold ARE rims.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I bought a deck lid spoiler from Lauren a year or so ago. They weren't too good at answering the phone or returning phone calls. Just be persistent with them is my advice.

• Informative
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor