Lauren front end H/O spoiler install questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

82cutty

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2008
Has anyone installed there urethane front end spoiler on a regular Cutlass? I am looking for some pictures of it so I know what to do when I install mine. I am not sure about the J channel piece. Thanks in advance!

I have one that I am prepping for paint now. At first I was not impressed with the look of it, but with a little sanding it has come around. I plan to use the J channel, it is correct as far as I can tell. OE was fastened on the same way. Unfortunately it will be a while until it will be done as the car is completely disassembled for paint.

82cutty

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2008
1003406_10206234627363968_3472211257821892869_n.jpg

Its a bad pic once I get it outside I will snap some before and after it is painted. I am not using the J-channel as I don't like it. I had to d some trimming here and there but am happy with it. I have the 2 inch hood scoop from Lauren which I cut the back open and plan to make it a cowl scoop. I have just been lazy to get her running again with a 750 carb and a new distributor and tuning it.

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
That really looks good! I've been looking at a couple of different one's, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. That's a nice subtle look.

Thanks for getting the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor