ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK, HOPE I CAN HELP

Attachments

• IMGP4097.jpg
    IMGP4097.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 5,612

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
I would have voted for 18s, but it looks damn good aired out on 20s.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
dayuuuuummm giiinnaaaa!! now thats a tuck!! thats thing is sick man!!

nklndym

n00b
Nov 24, 2009
Lookin good man.. love the wagon. Im not new to baggin by any means, but new to the malibu world.. ive been lookin to get one sometime soon, and wanting to do the same. How did ya set up the rear end?

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009
Hey guys thats for the comments :mrgreen: . if feels good to get them after all the work. I will post more pictures of the suspension in the spring as the car is sleeping in the corner of my garage right now. there is more pictures under the wagon section with some suspension pictures. The car is set up on bags. 2600 bags up front with upper and lower tubular controll arms. the rear has triple bellow 2600 bags with a reworked factory 4 link. custom 5" and drive shaft tunnel. lost my back seat for now because of the notch but in the works of building seat frames for the back. Again thanks for all you comments. if any ones was any question please pm me or write them here. i will try to help as most that i can.

SuicidedRegal

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2009
Ohio
1983mailbuwagon said:
Hey guys thats for the comments :mrgreen: . if feels good to get them after all the work. I will post more pictures of the suspension in the spring as the car is sleeping in the corner of my garage right now. there is more pictures under the wagon section with some suspension pictures. The car is set up on bags. 2600 bags up front with upper and lower tubular controll arms. the rear has triple bellow 2600 bags with a reworked factory 4 link. custom 5" and drive shaft tunnel. lost my back seat for now because of the notch but in the works of building seat frames for the back. Again thanks for all you comments. if any ones was any question please pm me or write them here. i will try to help as most that i can.

What did you do about your tie rods hitting the frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor