LEAD: 80-81 Pulse wiper switch NOS GM on the 'bay

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Dig deep ladies. I hear people weinering about this piece a lot, well, not a whole lot, but it's either the light switch knob or the pulse wiper control on the dash. Yeah, a bit pricey, but if you want NEW GM, this is how it's done. It's like finding a later model G-body pulse wiper cover with the circuit board. Unobtanium

p/n 25501804 (listing has an extra 5 in it), ACDelco # D6338A, fit's 1980 A and E body OLDS and BUICK. Also fits 81 A body Olds, and E body Buick. WITH Pulse Wipers. According to the parts books. Not sure about the Buick parts, but I'm not very familiar with them prior to 82.

Good luck.

Reactions: 2 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Fortunately when I was converting my 81' to delay I found a NOS Pontiac delay 80/81 switch for "only" $63 shipped on eBay, in 2020. I would of just rolled the dice with a used one if it was much more than that but glad I found the one I did.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor