CUTLASS LEAD- UNICORN Olds part- 87/88 Front Nose Emblem F/S Fleabay NOS. Not for the faint of heart. $$$

69hurstolds

69hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jan 2, 2006
You've been warned. Made of unobtanium when you can find these new. Not my parts, but if you need one, these don't come up very often in NOS condition. This is just a lead on one if you're in search of unobtanium parts.

If you're restoring an 87 or 88 and want THE best, dig deep. You've been warned. If you don't like the price, don't buy it and don't bltch about it. Ask the seller all the questions you want. Pricey, but nobody is repro'ing these. At least not yet.

• Wow
Reactions: Injectedcutty
GP403

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Inola, OK
don't hate the player, hate the game. Did you start messing with cars bc it was cheap and/or easy? larf.

69hurstolds

69hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jan 2, 2006
I get it. A must for a show car
Exactly. If you're not into a full out restoration or rectification, this part ain't for you. It's one of those detail items that you gotta have if you live in that zone.

I remember buying the nose emblems for around 12 bucks each at the dealership...and the dash emblems for 7 bucks and the front bumper Oldsmobile emblems for around 7 bucks. "You crazy for paying GM prices at the dealership" they said. The junkyards are full of these things they said... Well, Ok.

pagrunt

pagrunt

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 14, 2014
Shelocta, Pa
That's cheap compaired to the NOS trim I bought for the Monte. And the wife will never know cause I have the receipts hidden. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: fleming442

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor