Leaving turn signals on

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Every now and then I notice I had left on my turn signals after bearing right or left, I just don't realize my signals are still on. I can't hear the flasher clicking, and the dash indicator is too dim to catch my eye. I'm sure this is common with Buick Regals, anyway, and maybe other G-bodies. I thought if my indicator light was brighter I'd be more apt to notice it if I left it on. So I replace both the 168 incandescent bulbs with LED units. Made the indicator much brighter. Here is what the LED replacement looks like. These "bulbs" are great in gauges, courtesy, and anything else you can think of that uses the 168 bulbs.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335822911&icep_item=122692944707
Caca-Jews-1.jpg
Caca-Jews-2.jpg
Caca-Jews-3.jpg
Caca-Jews-8.jpg
Caca-Jews-14.jpg
Caca-Jews-16.jpg
Caca-Jews-a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor