Winnipeg, Manitoba
lets see some pics of custom dashes

thanks;

vlad

87GrandPrix

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2009
Michigan
There is a guy with an old Monte with ALL RED interior I thought that was quite entertaining.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
ooo i got one..

3631587444_da9260fe61.jpg

it's not close to being finished though

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
looks like a gen 3 taurus dash,

can't wait to see it finished.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
It's actually an s-10 dash from a custom mold. I could see how it looks like a taurus though

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
custom442 said:
It's actually an s-10 dash from a custom mold. I could see how it looks like a taurus though

whoah! is that your car!?!?!

just looked at your gallery? whats the rear seat out of?

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
ya, that's mine.

here's the rear seat:
http://www.corbeau.com/products/bench_s ... aja_bench/

I'm not sure what length it was now, corbeau makes a few different sizes that was a while back.

I'm also going to take the seats out again in a year or two to lower the back seat (headroom is nill), make some rear headrests, custom door panels, rear side arm rests, center console, reupholster the front seats, upholster (or paint) the dash, LED lighting all around, new front/rear A/C etc etc until I can't think anymore

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
I wish I had your patients, Im trying to make up a custom guage cluster and Im stumped. I dont even know where to begin.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
Just the cluster?
I'd use aluminum, it's the best stuff to work with and can either be shined or painted. And for the gauges, it would be easier to just splice the light (dimmer) wire and re-wire all your new gauges/senders of choice, aftermarket ones usually come with senders- keep the speedo cable and gas tank sender

or you could get the trick electric/digital gauges and use the old wires...whatever you prefer

I didn't have a dash for a month or two while I was fitting everything in the car :shock: it looked like someone scrapped my whole interior at one point - I drove it like that too, before the engine was pulled

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
dash

heres mine that i put together
[/img]
100_0434-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor