Lets see those bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
My friend has a 79 Malibu with Cobalt SS seats that he really likes and his son's regal has newer GTO seats. I personally think the GTO seats look to big in the car.

I have a set of Cobalt SS (Recaro) seats I made work to bolt in to the g-body mounts using feet off g-body tracks. Still haven't had them in besides test fitting to see how I like them but they look real good IMO. I agree on the GTO seats being a bit too big for the g-body interior.

Reactions: 1 user

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Hi guys; Picture was after return from interior shop 09. I had just got them back with a fresh leather surfaces. Originally the seats were fabric & when I ordered the car I ordered the car March of 79 I ordered the seats a few weeks later. So weeks later the seats arrive before the car, yes I've had the seats just a few weeks short of 40 years! Ole' Bob.

Attachments

• Malibu Int R-seat rear_09.JPG
    Malibu Int R-seat rear_09.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 396
Reactions: 1 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I just ordered these and they came in today. They're microsuede...
IMG_20190312_163436.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor