Level 1 build thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

88MONTESS

Greasemonkey
Sep 27, 2009
This is a really cool build that the majority of people can reasonably relate to.
Simple but overwhelming changes. I especially love the white paint job and those wheels you choose.

Nice!
Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Great work and you work fast too, quite the transformation. Just catching up now.

The rear seats look like the rare Lear Siegler seats from an 1984 Grand National. Hopefully you didn’t give them away

I bought them, I have plans for them but it might not be realized this year. Plan to recover them to match different buckets I have, the stock covers are well worn/torn
so no one should cry about the seats being used as cores.

Reactions: 1 users

Mike231

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 11, 2020
Maryland
Nice looking build. I just joined about 4 months ago. Got an 84 T. I noticed you have Maryland tags I'm in Maryland too. In Bowie, where are you located? I am still putting it together, just got it back from the paint shop. Waiting on some warmer weather to finish it up.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor