lifting my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdawg

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2011
i cant seem to find any how tos on the internet of lifting a regal to fit some 24s on it, was wondering if someone could help me out. please i dont wanna hear how its bad for my suspension or any racist sh*t. thank you

79 drag car

Greasemonkey
Jul 6, 2011
pennsylvania

79 drag car

Greasemonkey
Jul 6, 2011
pennsylvania
yea you can get them at any auto store autozone advanced etc and it has to be from 71 74

Carlola

Master Mechanic
Feb 5, 2011
Depending on your rim width and how much rubber you plan on wrapping em in it may not be necessary to lift. Unless you want it to need a staircase. Is the lift an asthetic thing to you or simply just to fit the 4's?

79 drag car

Greasemonkey
Jul 6, 2011
pennsylvania
carlola is right the springs im talking about lift it pretty high look at q dubs primered cutlass he would probably be the best person on here to ask to

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
Yeah, what is the overall height/width of the tire/wheel package. You can stuff alot of tire under a Gbody if your offset is right.

Oh, as far as being racist ,wrong.

I don't like the look myself , period.

I would tell you that if you are white , black , purple or green.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
shotgun said:
Yeah, what is the overall height/width of the tire/wheel package. You can stuff alot of tire under a Gbody if your offset is right.

Oh, as far as being racist ,wrong.

I don't like the look myself , period.

I would tell you that if you are white , black , purple or green.
I don't understand that either. If one doesn't feel it's racist to like that big rim look, then why do they insist it's racist to not like the big rimz look? :?

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
79 drag car said:
70s caprice big block springs

Exactly. That is what is on my '83 Cutlass w/26s. I also have UMI's double adjustable rear trailing arms.

bigdawg

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2011
not calling anyone racist just dont wanna see or hear racist stuff thats all some people are crasy against rims its rediculous i dont care what anyone does to there car as long as they leave me alone. you kno what im sayin its like where do they get all that hate maybe its cause they think "black guy" when they see it and im not even black im mexican. i have an account on turbobuick and man i couldnt even get a answer out those mother ****ers lol. would putting those big springs mess up my suspension as bad as im hearing or does it take a while to start messin sh*t up. also do you need those arms so you dont get the tops to bend inwards or why did you put them guy with cutlass

also i dont have the rims yet but plan on it, just wanna get everything ready so when i do go buy em i just try em on and if they look good and fit im leaving with em on and not in my trunk lol

ohhhh sh*t you fit six's!! lol how do you do that please tell me dude lol i thought u gotta do a bunch of cuts and spend big money for that id feel like the mans flat out

also is there any way to not have a super stiff ride with lifting it as well, i had a monte on 24s but i bought it like that and the thing felt awful with every tiny bump

any and all knowledge and information on this subject would be greatly appreciated knowledge is power thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor