Lightning Rods Repair/Rebuild Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
I have had quite a few requests over the years to repair and rebuild Lightning Rods shifters so I am making my services available to those needing their shifter repaired or rebuilt to function properly again.
As long as your shifter is complete and not missing any parts I can get it to function like new again.
Broken pin repair
Shattered spring retaining C-clip replacement
Snapped or stretched wires
Bracket restoration
New nobs
Proper adjustment and lubrication

Inquire via PM and I can quote my services to you based on your needs.
Thanks!

Example of my work:
20150205_211247.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Wow! Beautiful work on the resto! I wish I had a set to have restored.

Walt Herr

n00b
Nov 7, 2016
I have had quite a few requests over the years to repair and rebuild Lightning Rods shifters so I am making my services available to those needing their shifter repaired or rebuilt to function properly again.
As long as your shifter is complete and not missing any parts I can get it to function like new again.
Broken pin repair
Shattered spring retaining C-clip replacement
Snapped or stretched wires
Bracket restoration
New nobs
Proper adjustment and lubrication

Inquire via PM and I can quote my services to you based on your needs.
Thanks!

Example of my work:
View attachment 55811
I have a 84 Hurst olds that the shifter is locking up, I have the shifter out and found that the Main shifter is not pushing the detent pawl down. all the shifter are working. What would the cost and how long would it take get it fixed? You can email me at ATTN: Wayne [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor