Little interior pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I put my original Door Straps back on earlier, I was missing the end pieces, found them in a box the other day, I had bought them 4 years ago and forgot where I put them lol.

INTERIOR3_zpsete2kj9h.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
The interior looks very nice. I tell myself all the time I will remember where I put that part or how that assembly goes back together but then days become years and you end up not having a clue.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
good lookin setup!

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Thanks. I had bought them a while back for cheap at a garage sale, no joke original ones from a kit, guy said they were extra and I got around to fixing the holes in the metal to put the straps on so I figured I would install them back in and went looking for them end pieces.

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I'm totally laughing at your post right now because i do this crap all the time!!!!! I couldn't count how many hours I've wasted looking for parts that i "remembered" where i put them last. Usually ends up being an a complete opposite drawer or bin on the opposite side of the shop i thought they were in lol!
BTW, that interior looks super clean, love how the shifter looks stock in that console!

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Thanks..the interior was in this condition when I got the car I have just fixed small stuff up to bring it back to the original look.

Yea I knew they were in one of two boxes...forgot to look cause something else side tracked me then all the sudden remembered to look lol normally how it goes.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
The most reliable way to make a missing part reappear is to buy a replacement. Then you have two.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Nice looking for sure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor