Location of a Cowl Hood or Alternatives........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullett801

Apprentice
Sep 2, 2019
Does anyone have any leads on a cowl hood for a 78 MC that is in or near Iowa? I know I can get them online, just thought I would check with the professionals here first. Or do you have any suggestions on how to install a cowl on a OE steel hood?

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Goodmark sells a nice steel scoop that I bought and modified 2 years ago for around $60.00. I used it, cut and shaped with the center section from a Vega hood to make a Corvette Stinger style hood thats all steel. Anymore cowl hoods to me, are like going to a car show and seeing only Camaros and Chevelles nice but way to over done.

Reactions: 2 users

Bullett801

Apprentice
Sep 2, 2019
Thanks for the info and suggestions guys. I am still on the fence about it. Something Unique would be great, but I do like the look of a 2 inch cowl hood, and the stock look as well. I appreciate all your input!! I will take it to heart when I mak the final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor