Long roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It looks like a car that has been well cared for, sheltered and loved it's entire existence. What a score it would be to find such a gem.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have been actually considering wagons just for the purpose off hauling stuff since I can hardly fit anything bulky in my Taurus daily driver and since Covid we have new rules so I no longer have access to use my work truck to pick up personal stuff.
For the time being I would probably throw my ARE wheels on there that I had on my Regal and put some Olds emblems on the center caps
20190713_190350-2_resized.jpg

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I wouldn't touch a thing. It made it this long and it's nice to see one in its natural environment the way they came every once in a while

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
I missed out on a Malibu wagon $800.00. Just working too much and trying to coordinate towing. Needed some work but worth saving. Enough to make you cry when I was told they scrapped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor