Long time listener first time caller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2020
Houston Texas
I'd just like to say hello, I've just moved to the Houston Texas area and had to sell my beautiful G-bodies:

Regal with T56

1985 Regal.JPG

Malibu wagon with 5-speed
1980 Malibu.JPG

I miss them and I need another! Any words of advice on the best way to go about shopping for one in the Houston area would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I'd just like to say hello, I've just moved to the Houston Texas area and had to sell my beautiful G-bodies:

Regal with T56

View attachment 162353

Malibu wagon with 5-speed
View attachment 162354

I miss them and I need another! Any words of advice on the best way to go about shopping for one in the Houston area would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the site!!! Sorry to see you had to sell those beauties :( that's never an easy thing. What are you looking for in particular "G" body wise?

Nov 19, 2020
Houston Texas
I'm not picky, I love them all. Obviously I'm partial to manual transmissions but that's an easy fix. Coming from Canada I'm really just hoping to find less rust!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor