Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
pontiacgp said:
Jack, if you'd like to make a few extra $$ to help you out with your project I found something in your part of the country you might want to join. No need to thank me, I like trying to help out.. :mrgreen:

2013 Python Challenge

http://now.msn.com/python-challenge-ann ... in-florida

Steve,
The Python problem is way down in south Florida from my estimation. Any of the programs I see on TV, they seem to reside in the Everglades...unless they're gradually spreading northward. That's a scary thought. They are an invasive species and should be rounded up and annihilated.
I could use the dough, but I'm no hunter by any stretch. Besides, those things scare the sh*t of me. :shock:

Thanks for thinking of me, though... :lol:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I wouldn't be hunting them either, I don't like snakes of any size...but I bet they get a bunch of hunters going after them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor