Longroof79 aka Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just read your area had a flood as well. I hope you, your family and friends survived the flood without too much damage.

1504014046846.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks for your concern as always, Steve. But my area was not affected.
I've heard down in the Ft Myers, Sarasota, areas, they had experienced some storms, heavy rain and flooding....nothing to the magnitude of what Houston is experiencing, obviously.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Thanks for your concern as always, Steve. But my area was not affected.
I've heard down in the Ft Myers, Sarasota, areas, they had experienced some storms, heavy rain and flooding....nothing to the magnitude of what Houston is experiencing, obviously.

I got confused thinking Bradenton was on the border of Gainsville... I've been out of for Florida for too long or I'm getting old fast, or both. I'm glad you remember where you live...:)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Steve,
We're 3 hours north of Bradenton. In fact, it's right near Sarasota....and I have a good friend in Bradenton.. I need to call him.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I think there is a G body member who lives in Bradenton,....
My friend is actually a member of the forum but he keeps a low profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor