look at this video

Status
Not open for further replies.

nola504boy

Apprentice
Feb 15, 2010
atlanta ga.
www.cardomain.com
It still boggles my mind why somebody would race with those 22" rims and not have a designated pair of slicks on lighter aluminum rims.

Those are expensive tires to be burning up like that!

x2. You can also see how soft he comes of the line. And I'd like to see what it actually ran. Clean car though.

It appears to be a fast car but what was with the John Force style burnout way out past the staging beams? :roll:

more than likely they're drug boys that dont give a damn how much they spend on tires. a tell tell hint they are is first of all they're racing on big chrome rims, so obviously they cant put two and two together and figure they will get better times with a lighter car. second, :wtf: why is he racing a turbo diesel dodge truck? :shock: is that even fair? also is the shoots of steam or whatever coming out of the hood NOS? lastly there is a box caprice that totally torques his frame in this vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WHYSFajF88[url] too much of this cant be good!! :rofl:

not an expert,
but it's not diffcult to go fast with juice...
That being said, this regal does *look* real fast, but why was the time hidden? and why is he racing trucks?

Let's see him run all motor...

pimplogic said:
more than likely they're drug boys that dont give a damn how much they spend on tires. a tell tell hint they are is first of all they're racing on big chrome rims, so obviously they cant put two and two together and figure they will get better times with a lighter car. second, :wtf: why is he racing a turbo diesel dodge truck? :shock: is that even fair? also is the shoots of steam or whatever coming out of the hood NOS? lastly there is a box caprice that totally torques his frame in this vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WHY... slicks cost just as much as 4 new 22" tires.

im not sayin it HAS to be a d boy's car, but i watched a video on some south fla cars and customs and stuff and this fits the bill. and i figured your not a d boy q dub because your car is not painted yet!! no offence. and lastly i havent seen a real nitrous purge and i dont know how that works, if you car to explain in DETAIL im listening,,,

I ain't explaining nothing cause I'm offended by your stereotypical attitude.

pimplogic said:
more than likely they're drug boys that dont give a damn how much they spend on tires. a tell tell hint they are is first of all they're racing on big chrome rims, so obviously they cant put two and two together and figure they will get better times with a lighter car. second, :wtf: why is he racing a turbo diesel dodge truck? :shock: is that even fair? also is the shoots of steam or whatever coming out of the hood NOS? lastly there is a box caprice that totally torques his frame in this vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WHY...od!! :rofl:[/quote] :wtf: are you serious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor