Look what followed me home (Non-Gbody)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
It has been just to friggin hot to work on my GP so been scanning Craigslist more then normal.

I have been looking for a replacement for my rotting 88 S10. The plan was to use the 88 as test bed and it has served me well.

The goal was to make an all around vehicle that can be driven almost anywhere is relative comfort, stay for a couple days and get home. Oh and it has to be able to tow, say maybe a 80 Grand Prix.

I found this 85 Extended cab that has alot of what I was still going to do to mine already done.

So after it gets a clean bill of health, everything from my 88 will be swapped onto the 85.

The new red one has a older v8 conversion with a "Corvette " 350, TH700r, don't know the rear ratio but the Gov-Snap,I mean LOCK does work. ======

The 4 wheel drive works fine but will be upgraded from the 88.

Anyway here are a few pics of both that will we combined as one. Almost felt bad for the 88 towing home it's replacement.
s10 tent 1.jpg
s10 v8 tow.jpg
s10 v8 9.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
The 88 doesn't look that bad - the 85 I take it is rust free. I found a 2003 and making a drag truck.

IMG_5235.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor