Look what followed me home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster

Apprentice
Jan 3, 2010
Freaking sweet Monte. welcome to the forum.

Wile E

Greasemonkey
Apr 13, 2010
Central WI
WOW, nice Monte..Any pics of the Monza?..Welcome.

maddog20_20

Master Mechanic
Nov 20, 2010
St. Louis MO
That was the car that Sherman Carter drove. If anyone doesn't know who he is, he is the guy that drove a D.A.R.E car across the country (for Nancy Reagan).

Nice ride how did you wind up with that, and welcome to the site

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
DAMN!!! Nuff said.

pdmracing

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
maddog20_20 said:
That was the car that Sherman Carter drove. If anyone doesn't know who he is, he is the guy that drove a D.A.R.E car across the country (for Nancy Reagan).

Nice ride how did you wind up with that, and welcome to the site

Wow thank you for the info. Any other would be appreciated.

I am an Insurance agent( I know..... the devil) & someone I sent some solicitation to, knew me from one of the car clubs & gave me a call, didn't buy any insurance but knew I was Drag racing and asked me to take a look. He took it in trade with the Idea of throwing the drive train into a street rod but never got into the project. I have a Brodix small block in my Monza & I originally thought about canabalizing it. But when I saw it it is nicer than my car, & my car is pretty nice for a race car. I didnt know what to do. Anyways he asked for an offer & to my surprise he took it.
So here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor