Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2017
Kansas
this is my first visit on this site, sorry if I am posting this wrong. I am ISO a header panel for my 1984 Buick Regal. any help would be appreciated
AEA452C3-1FD3-4008-BA77-088AAB937368.JPG

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
this is my first visit on this site, sorry if I am posting this wrong. I am ISO a header panel for my 1984 Buick Regal. any help would be appreciated View attachment 70204
Welcome to the site from Houston. We have a 'Wanted' section that might be a more appropriate place to post this but my reply will bump this thread up for you. We appreciate a proper introduction from new members. We have a New Users section where you can post an introduction. Tell us a little about yourself and your Regal. We love pics on this site so we encourage you to post some more. The car looks pretty solid. Tell us about your plans for it. This is a great site. There are lots of great, knowledgeable guys on here so you came to the right place for information. If you have a question, we're here to help. You might also check the parts for sale section. There are often several cars being parted out at any given time.

Also, you could PM (start a conversation) with Timo22 (in St. Louis if I remember correctly) or L.A.X-Rated (in the southwest). Both are great sellers that I have personally purchased from. Tim is always in the yards and Jose has a lot of cars and access to the dry rust free sheet metal. Hope this helps.

--Jared

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Jul 11, 2017
Kansas
Welcome to the site from Houston. We have a 'Wanted' section that might be a more appropriate place to post this but my reply will bump this thread up for you. We appreciate a proper introduction from new members. We have a New Users section where you can post an introduction. Tell us a little about yourself and your Regal. We love pics on this site so we encourage you to post some more. The car looks pretty solid. Tell us about your plans for it. This is a great site. There are lots of great, knowledgeable guys on here so you came to the right place for information. If you have a question, we're here to help. You might also check the parts for sale section. There are often several cars being parted out at any given time.

Also, you could PM (start a conversation) with Timo22 (in St. Louis if I remember correctly) or L.A.X-Rated (in the southwest). Both are great sellers that I have personally purchased from. Tim is always in the yards and Jose has a lot of cars and access to the dry rust free sheet metal. Hope this helps.

--Jared
thank you for the help. I started a msg with them and I am going to repost this in the wanted section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor