GRAND PRIX Looking for 78 GP rubber bumper trim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

78BB-Pontiac

Apprentice
May 6, 2019
St.Paul, Minnesota
I have a almost complete 78 Grand Prix SJ. What I’m looking for is any amount of the two thin rubber bumper guard trim that has a white line in the center. Front or back.
I’m also looking for the only stainless trim piece I’m missing on the car. It’s the thin stainless strip that’s on the back of the hood by the windshield that runs parallel with the windshield.
Any help finding these pieces would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 46734514-85EE-4C7A-A094-8C8BA9B6A745.jpeg
    46734514-85EE-4C7A-A094-8C8BA9B6A745.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 190

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
I have a rear and a front with the slot in it for the chrome bumper extensions like you have in the picture. The front one I still need to remove from the car. As far as the stainless steel piece at the back of the hood I will have to see what kind of shape it's in.

78BB-Pontiac

Apprentice
May 6, 2019
St.Paul, Minnesota
I have a rear and a front with the slot in it for the chrome bumper extensions like you have in the picture. The front one I still need to remove from the car. As far as the stainless steel piece at the back of the hood I will have to see what kind of shape it's in.
Actually in looking for the long skinny rubber bumper guards That run the length of the bumper and wrap around the bumper edges.
My chrome bumper guards with the short rubber pieces are good.

78BB-Pontiac

Apprentice
May 6, 2019
St.Paul, Minnesota
Actually in looking for the long skinny rubber bumper guards That run the length of the bumper and wrap around the bumper edges.
My chrome bumper guards with the short rubber pieces are good.
I could even use a couple short pieces of those rubber guards and splice them in. I have damage to the outer edge of drivers rear corner and front passenger corner.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
Those are the pieces I have, they go side to side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor