Looking for 80 Malibu Landau Exterior Pillar Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2020
Does anybody know where I can purchase a 80 malibu landau exterior pillar emblem? Or is anyone in possession of a malibu landau exterior pillar emblem willing to sell?

Malihoochie-

Apprentice
May 14, 2020
Detroit area
Gonna be a long wait. This is something that the reproduction folks should be able to make quite easily, but so far.....they don't.
There are wheel cap decal/emblems/thick stickers out there that I have seen as replacements for some of the stock wheels, I was going to cut some of those to fit.
Look at the plastic cap that extends out to also cover the lugnuts, I think that was the ones I was going to use.

Warren

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2020
Thanks a million Malihoochie-! I have looked at the wheel cap decals and was going to take the measurements to see if it fit. I like the Landau look and would like to keep the pillars with the decals.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I think I have a set of the pillar trim...not sure what the emblems are like but I can dig them out and check.

Reactions: 1 user

Warren

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2020
Perfect. Thank you.

Warren

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2020
You would have to cut the decals to fit, and it is not a even hexagon, if I recall correctly it is sort of unevenly spaced...if that makes sense.
Yes. It makes sense. Thank you

Warren

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor