Looking for 80 Malibu Landau Exterior Pillar Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2020
Lucky for us, those cars were forgotten but are not yet gone...
Awesome! I would like to the exterior Landau pillar modeling and emblem. If you still have the shift linkage back rod, I would like that as well. Please let me know how we can proceed. [email protected]

Warren

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2020
Awesome! I would like to the exterior Landau pillar modeling and emblem. If you still have the shift linkage back rod, I would like that as well. Please let me know how we can proceed. [email protected]
Hi ssn696, I did not hear back from you. Did you have any luckl locating the exterior Landau pillar emblems?

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I finally dug out the pair of Landau trims I had at home. Decent shape for the age...one emblem is faded the other is starting....

20200604_071659.jpg

20200604_071702.jpg
20200604_071706.jpg

Warren

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2020
Hi ssn696,
Sorry for the late response. Do you still have the Landau pilla? If so, I would like to purchase them from you. send me an email and paypal invoice at dgibson at wolcm dot org.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Apologies. I looked in my two go-to boxes of trim pieces that I have collected and I did not see the landau trim you need. I remember pulling them, but either they found a new home or a they are in a box I can't recall. Sorry for bum-doping you. If I find them at a later date, I will certainly let you know. :confused:

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor