Looking for a 1983 Olds tilt steering lever

Trader history for drew1987gn (0)

drew1987gn

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 21, 2019
Looking for a new or very nice condition tilt steering lever for a 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Hurst Olds. I just restored the interior and this is the only interior part that looks terrible. I've been watching ebay, looking on facebook, craigslist but no luck! Thank you!

drew1987gn

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 21, 2019
You will be looking for p/n 22510116

DO NOT buy the NOS one on ebay currently. It does not look correct. THIS ONE IS NOT CORRECT.
NOS 1981-88 HURST OLDS CUTLASS SUPREME 442 TILT STEERING WHEEL LEVER # 22510116 | eBay

While correct, this one is used and looks a little bent.
81-88 CUTLASS SUPREME CALAIS HURST SALON 442 TILT WHEEL STEERING COLUMN LEVER | eBay
I agree. The NOS listed is not correct and the other is bent. I still have my original. All the chrome coating has peeled off the knob.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I have a few tilt levers....I can check condition tonight and send pics if you're interested.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor